NBAA GRASSROOTS CENTER
Help NBAA Serve As Your Voice In Washington - Contact Congress Today
To ensure that Congress hears the voice of the business aviation community, NBAA has unveiled a user- friendly online product for contacting federal representatives. The process is easy and takes less than five minutes to complete. Here's how you can connect and be counted by your elected officials in Washington.
1. Log on to NBAA's web site, www.nbaa.org
2. Click your mouse on the "Contact Congress" graphic located in the top right of the home page.
3. Links to several letters will appear, along with a brief summary of what each letter is about. From the letters available, click on the one you want to send to Congress.
4. Complete a brief form that sets up the software to prepare your letter to Congress.
5. Preview the letter; if you wish , you can modify the letter before clicking the "Send" button.
6. Click the "Send" button. Your letter will be delivered to Capitol Hill, and you'll receive a thank-you e-mail from NBAA President and CEO Ed Bolen for sending your message.
Questions? Contact NBAA Dan Huddard at (202) 783-9000 or email@example.com